We are pleased to inform you that a webinar about the database Sources Chrétiennes Online will be organized on Wednesday April, 15th at 11am EST / 5 pm CET.
Launched in 1942, the “Sources Chrétiennes” series has provided some 600 critical editions of texts from the Church Fathers. More precisely, the series consists of editions-with-translations of Christian texts in Greek and Latin, but also in oriental languages, such as Syriac, Aramaic and Georgian.
More information about the database is available here.
- When? On Wednesday April 15th at 11am EST/ 5pm CET
- Duration: about 15 minutes
- Where and how? If you want to participate, please click here to register by Tuesday 14th 2pm EST
We will send you a booking confirmation by email and a link to join the presentation (Microsoft Teams Meeting)
You only need a computer with an internet connection, so that we can share our presentation with you on your screen (no need to switch on your own camera or to install a software)
- Who? Library personnel, Scholars and Students are Welcome
- Content: An introductory presentation of the database Sources Chrétiennes Online. After the presentation you will have time to ask questions
- We will send the powerpoint slides after the presentation
The recording of the Webinar is available below: