This database, published in collaboration with the IRHT, will be an answer to the challenge raised by the proliferation of the current bibliography, by focusing on two criteria: the speed of the data extraction and the analytical quality of the records. The database provides an up-to-date bibliography with very little timelag. It is a bibliography about late medieval authors and texts, and includes the manuscripts cited in catalogues by library collections, by genres, or by authors as well as in editions or other studies.
- Online version of the Bibliographie Annuelle du Moyen Âge Tardif (Brepols Publishers, 1992-)
- More than 110,000 bibliographic records
- Annual updates
- Numerous search fields
- Partner: the Institut de Recherche et d’Histoire des Textes (Paris)
English version (PDF)
French version (PDF)
Subscriptions and contact information
Please contact Brepols Publishers for:
- a 30-day free trial period for institutional users
- a price quotation
- details on, or a specimen of, the licence agreement
B – 2300 Turnhout / Belgium
Related blog Posts
For more information or news, please go to the blog Posts.