We are pleased to inform you that a webinar about the International Bibliography of Humanism and the Renaissance (IBHR) will be organized on Wednesday February, 16th at 11am EST / 5pm CET.
The IBHR has a wide and ambitious scope. The core of the Bibliography focuses on European history and culture that spans the 16th and 17th centuries, and encompasses a broad spectrum of subjects, ranging from religious history through to philosophy, science and the arts; and from military and political history through to social and gender studies.
More information about the database is available here.
- When? On Wednesday February, 16th at 11am EST/ 5pm CET
- Duration: about 15 minutes
- Where and how? If you want to participate, please click here to register by Monday February 14th 2pm EST
We will send you a booking confirmation by email and a link to join the presentation (Microsoft Teams Meeting)
You only need a computer with an internet connection, so that we can share our presentation with you on your screen (no need to switch on your own camera or to install a software)
- Who? Library personnel, Scholars and Students are Welcome
- Content: An introductory presentation of the International Bibliography of Humanism and the Renaissance. After the presentation you will have time to ask questions
- We will send the powerpoint slides after the presentation