We are pleased to inform you that a webinar about the Database of Latin Dictionaries will be organized on Wednesday February, 2nd at 11am EST / 5pm CET.
The Database of Latin Dictionaries (DLD) is an unparalleled resource for research on the Latin language throughout the ages. Because of its broad spectrum of dictionaries, the DLD offers an immediate overview of Latin vocabulary that no isolated dictionary can give.
More information about the database is available here.
- When? On Wednesday February, 2nd at 11am EST/ 5pm CET
- Duration: about 15 minutes
- Where and how? If you want to participate, please click here to register by Monday January 31st 2pm EST
We will send you a booking confirmation by email and a link to join the presentation (Microsoft Teams Meeting)
You only need a computer with an internet connection, so that we can share our presentation with you on your screen (no need to switch on your own camera or to install a software)
- Who? Library personnel, Scholars and Students are Welcome
- Content: An introductory presentation of the Database of Latin Dictionaries. After the presentation you will have time to ask questions
- We will send the powerpoint slides after the presentation