We are pleased to inform you that a webinar about the Patrologia Orientalis Database will be organized on Tuesday March, 8th at 11am EST / 5pm CET.
The Patrologia Orientalis Database (POD) is the Online version of the famous collection of patristic texts from the Christian East, including works, recorded in non-Latin languages, that come from geographical, cultural, or religious contexts somehow linked to Rome or the Eastern Roman Empire.
More information about the database is available here.
- When? On Tuesday March, 8th at 11am EST/ 5pm CET
- Duration: about 15 minutes
- Where and how? If you want to participate, please fill in the above form by Monday March 7th 5pm EST
We will send you a booking confirmation by email and a link to join the presentation (Microsoft Teams Meeting)
You only need a computer with an internet connection, so that we can share our presentation with you on your screen (no need to switch on your own camera or to install a software)
- Who? Library personnel, Scholars and Students are Welcome
- Content: An introductory presentation of the Patrologia Orientalis. After the presentation you will have time to ask questions
- We will send the powerpoint slides after the presentation